- Explore the impressive colonial architecture of one of South America’s most beautiful cities. (Cuenca)
- Visit the Ingapirca Archaeological Complex, the largest Inca ruins in all of Ecuador. (Cuenca)
- Explore the gorgeous El Cajas National Park, a natural reserve protecting cloud forest ecosystems and numerous species of Andean flora and fauna. (Cuenca)
- Catch the famous Devil’s Nose Train, considered one of the most scenic train routes in the world. (Alausí)
- Take in views of the extraordinary Chimborazo Volcano, the highest mountain in Ecuador and the point on Earth closest to space (due to the bulge of the equator) – (Riobamba)
- Browse the stalls of the colorful Riobamba market where you can buy artisan handicrafts and other unique souvenirs- (Riobamba)
- Participate in exciting activities like zip-lining and white water rafting on the edge of the Amazon Rainforest. (Baños)
- Ride the “Swing at the End of the World” where you can look out at the epic Mt. Tungurahua Volcano and the vast Ecuadorian wilderness below. (Baños)
- Cycle the “Ruta de las Cascadas”, a scenic circuit featuring some of South America’s most gorgeous waterfalls. (Baños)
- Toachi Canyon is a small, gorgeous canyon that is missed by many travelers. We’ll get off the beaten track and make a brief stop here to take some photos and appreciate an exquisite view of the Ecuadorian countryside. (Toachi Canyon)
- Visit a lookout point for the incredible Quilotoa Lagoon, located inside the crater of an active volcano. (Quilotoa)
- See the majestic Cotopaxi Volcano, one of Ecuador’s most famous sights and one of the highest volcanoes in the world. (Cotopaxi)
FREE EXTRA STOPS AND TOURS WITH THIS TICKET:
- See the majestic Cotopaxi Volcano, one of Ecuador’s most famous sights and one of the highest volcanoes in the world. Hop off here for a tour of the national park, including a scenic hike to the surface of a glacier.
- Visit a lookout point for the incredible Quilotoa Lagoon, located inside the crater of an active volcano. Hop off here for a tour of the lagoon and local communities.
- Lose yourself in the history of the Balbanera Church, the oldest church in all of Ecuador, built in 1534.
- Explore the beautiful Laguna de Colta, a charming off-the-beaten-track lagoon where you can enjoy beautiful views of the Ecuadorian countryside.